Primarily, we offer Website Creation and Maintenance Services.
Projects usually go this way:
- You gives us your content
- We make your site
- We set it up and deploy
- (Optionally) Get your email up and running
- We maintain, do backups, apply security fixes and you know, do everything in our power to keep your website up and secure.
- If your site goes down, we get it back up again within 24 hours.
Standard websites start at Php 20,000 (VAT-included) and a monthly fee of Php 2,000 per month or Php 20,000 per year (you get it cheaper if you pay per year) for security and maintenance after the 1st year.
Hit us up via email at [email protected] with the title: “My company/I want a website. Are you available for a meeting?”
If you’re thinking something along the lines of:
- I want to sell products online!
- I want to make a website where members can log in and they’re able to take exams, post on a forum, receive notifications via email, and they can keep track of things with pretty graphs, etc.
- I want to make a website where my client’s HR has admin access and they can keep track of their employee records on our system, and my other clients shouldn’t be able to see other clients data.
.. then we’re talking about Web-based systems, which we also do. But because this is quite complex, we’d have to sit down and talk this through so we get to have a sense of your needs and which tools to use.
Hit us up via email at [email protected] with the title: “I’d like to request for a meeting to discuss my super brilliant web-based system idea.” and we’ll respond as soon as we get it. We’ll appreciate it if you can give us an idea of your budget and timeline right in the first email.
And because we’re awesome people that has other skills, we also offer IT infrastructure consultancy.
We basically act as your doctors for IT. We talk about your IT problems, and your budget, then we’ll suggest solutions. If you don’t have anyone who can implement it, then we’ll find a way for you.
Hit us up via email at [email protected] with the title: “I need help on my IT problems. Can you help?”